Terell Jones, Director of Sales, SkyH2O
SkyH2O’s Atmospheric Water Generation (“AWG”) systems and projects supply fresh water for commercial, industrial and government applications, in most any location at anytime providing the ultimate in Water security, self-reliance and independence – “Water 4.0”
SkyH2O is leading a new Infrastructure Project Investment Class by innovating, advancing and scaling industrial-grade AWG technology, products and services. SkyH2O effectively combines up-stream (IP/technology + products) with down-stream (projects + financing) to most efficiently provide communities and water districts, and large commercial and industrial water users with fresh water. AWG is a game-changing solution as it is a new water resource, and in some locations is more effective than the alternative water systems of forward/reverse osmosis (“RO”) including desalination or distillation, and is more environmentally friendly.
SkyH2O is a California innovation company with German engineering heritage that provides world-class industrial-grade water generating systems and projects. SkyH2O has invented groundbreaking, advanced and proven AWG technology engineered for commercial, industrial and government applications. SkyH2O’s flagship AWS MAXIMUS system is rated to produce 10,500 liters/day (2,775 gal/day), with an expected life of +25 years. Pre-engineered AWG projects start at about 30,000 liters/day (8,000 gal/day), and can be deployed in a distributed manner, specifically where water is needed most, including at/near existing reservoir infrastructure enabling – “Water 4.0″.
WHERE TO DEPLOY SKYH2O’S ATMOSPHERIC WATER GENERATION SYSTEMS (“AWS”) AND PROJECTS?
SkyH2O’s world-class, industrial-grade AWG should be deployed in a distributed manner (“DWG”), and specifically where water is needed most, including at or near existing reservoir infrastructure :
- Communities with lack fresh water or contaminated ground water including aquifers and wells
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities for primary or emergency back-up fresh water generation
- Commercial and Industrial facilities with mission critical water needs
- Disaster relief with rapid response in case of emergencies and refugee facilities
- Bottling facilities for beverages including bottled water
- Food growing and processing facilities
- Water vending machines
- Military or Government for water security, self-reliance and independence